Attitude status and Quotes for Girls

Top Attitude status and Quotes for Girl's.


1. Smartness is a perfect beauty.

2. Don't compare me to other girls. 
     There is no competition.
      I'm one of a kind. 

3. Good girls are bad girls that Never get caught.
4. Good girls are those which can help people , bad girls have no time to help.

5. My mind makes me a girl , my attitude a bitch and my class a lady.

6. I taught your boyfriend that little things you like.

7.  Beauty is only skin deep but the attitude is to the bone!!!

8. I love the confidence that make-up gives me.

9. Keep your heels , head and standards high.
10. Girls who do not ask for much , deserve it all.

11. Always act like you are wearing an invisible crown.

12. I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone's hed.
13. Sometimes I with I was a little girl again because bruised knees heals faster than broken hearts.
14.  A little black dress is one of the girl's best friends.

15. Act like a lady , think like a boss.
16. Silence is a girl's loudest cry.
17. I am a million dollars girls.

18. Never understimate a girl's ability to find something out.
19. My lips are the gun.
My smile is the trigger.
My kisses are the bullets.
Label me a killer.
20. I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

21. Just because I don't start the conversation, doesn't mean I'm not dying to speak to you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments