Best Time and Love ❤️💙 Quotes ever

Best Time and Love ❤️ Quotes 😍

1. Sometimes your Heart 💓 will need time to be able to accept what your mind is always aware of.
2. I still remember those moments when I pray for the person that I have now. 
3. Time flies but memories ❤️ will last until forever.
4. There are so many forms of Love ❤️  as there are in a moment's of time.
5. Time will have no meaning if you are in Love 😘😍
6. True love will never die. It will only get stronger as time goes by.
7. Love is like a space and time measured with heart ❤️.
8. Lovers are just like your favorite pair of blue jeans. It's get better with time.
9. If you will judge peopy, 
    Then you will have no time to love them.
10. I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
- J.R.R. T
11. Grow old along with me! 
       The best is yet to be!
- Robert Browning 
12. Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
- Jules Renard
13. I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know , I will tomorrow.
- Leo Christopher
14. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, 
Numberless times,
In life after life ,
In age after age,
Forever.
- Rabindranath Tagore
15. It is love, not reason ,that is stronger than deaths.
- Thomase Mann
16. Lover's don't finally meet somewhere,
They are in each other's all doing.
- Rumi
17. There is never a time or place true love. 
It happens accidentally,
In a heartbeat ❤️ ,
In a single flashings,
Throbbing moment.
- Sarah Dessen
18. Love is like war -
Easy to begin but hard to stop.
- H. L.
19. Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protect you from age.
- Anais
20. I would rather live and Love ❤️ where death is king than have eternal life where love is not.
- Robert Green
21. We sat side by side in the morning 🌞 light and looked out at the future together.
- Brian A
22. You will never age for me,
Not fade,
Not die.
- Marc
23. My heart  ❤️ is and always will be yours.
24. If I had a flower for Everytime I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.
- Alfred 


Post a Comment

0 Comments